The First Adventure in Complete Darkness
Adventure in the Dark by Dialogue in the Dark
Fun-Adventure in the Dark takes you and your friends to a complete darkness journey during which you are required to complete three missions within 60 minutes. Simulate your cognition, senses, and excel your communication and cooperation skills while having a great time. Make your bookings today and challenge the level of trust and teamwork between you and your friends. Have fun!
Brand New! Details of Fun-Adventure in the Dark
|Date:||From Jan 1 2020|
|Time:||60 minutes (Please refer to official website for the exact time)|
|Venue:||Unit B, 7/F, D2 Place 1, 9 Cheung Yee Street, Cheung Sha Wan|
|Language:||Cantonese, English / Mandarin session by request|
|Target Group:||Aged 16 or above|
|Price:||HK$200 for each|
|Enquiry & Reservation||
How to Play
2-8 people per tour (only available for aged 16 or above); Each team should complete missions of all three challenges.
Much more fun when playing with more friends
Terms and Conditions
1. The maximum capacity of each tour is 8 people. It will be split into 2 groups if there is more than 8 participants to join the tour and separated by 15 minutes.
2. All visitors are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes prior to their ticket time. Late-comers will not be admitted due to the specific set up of the Dark Exhibition.
3. As the entire Dark Exhibition is in complete darkness, all light-emitting devices such as watches, mobile phones/blackberries, cameras, or other glow-in-the-dark ornamentations are prohibited.
4. No Photography or recording is allowed in the tour.
5. Language: Cantonese / English (Advance arrangement is required and not guaranteed depending on manpower).
6. Whole experiential tour is conducted in complete darkness, please inform our tour guide if you feel uncomfortable, and you will be guided back to the light immediately.
7. The following people are not allowed to join the tour due to safety issues:
- Aged under 16
- With heart disease or related diseases
- With Claustrophobia
- Severe mental illness / mental retardation / autism
- Feeling uncomfortable, taking medicine or alcoholic drinks before tour
8. Visitors will be provided free secure lockers to keep their personal belongings.
9. To provide visitors a comfortable and secure experience in the dark, closed-circuit televisions are in place throughout the Dark Exhibition.
10. Outside food or beverages are not allowed. However, during the Dark Experience, visitors may experience food and beverages part in the Dark.
11. Tickets sold are non-exchangeable, non-refundable after the transaction is completed and void if expired.
12. Please refer DIALOGUE IN THE DARK EXHIBITION POLICIES & SAFETY ADVICE for more information.
13. For Walk-in enquiries, please call at 2310 0833 for the reservation. We might not be able to arrange extra tours for walk-in participants.