Celebrate with your loved one in a New World of Darkness
Come and celebrate your birthday now in this unique darkness world now. Sense the Dark. Share the Fun.
A Different Dark Birthday Experience
The Birthday Journey is distinct! Our professional tour guides will lead you to experience a unique Birthday Journey
through walking around the corners of Hong Kong.
Extraordinary Birthday Celebration
Ever imagine cutting a birthday cake in the dark? We will offer you not only an exquisite cake but also a variety of games
to make your birthday remarkable and unforgettable for life.
Blessings That Last
You will receive your friends’ wholehearted blessings on a Birthday Card made completely in the dark. To celebrate your special day,
Dialogue Experience will also prepare you a mysterious birthday gift.
Plan A (HKD$2,000)
Plan B (HKD$4,000)
Plan C (HKD$7,000)
Plan D (HKD$9,000)
Additional charged items：
- For every extra Birthday Star, HKD$300 will be charged per person. The maximum number of Birthday Star is 3 per Birthday in the Dark.
- HKD$150 per person for catering service. 2 weeks in advance reservation is required. Catering service is subject to availability.
- HKD$2,000 will be charged for Birthday in the Dark held other than standard tour time as administration and special arrangement fee.
Reservation and Enquiry：
Please provide following information when booking:
- Name(s) of birthday star
- Any food allergy (e.g. peanuts, cream)
- Cake favor choice: Assorted fruit / Chocolate / Mango
- Is this a surprise party?
- Any other special arrangement
Terms & Conditions：
1. 2 weeks advance booking and 1 week advance payment by direct bank transfer is required.
2. $1,000 cleaning fee will be charged if the venue is vandalized and made dirty.
3. All visitors are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes prior to their ticket time. Late-comers will not be admitted due to the specific set up of the Dark Exhibition.
4. As the entire Dark Exhibition is in complete darkness, all light-emitting devices such as watches, mobile phones/blackberries, cameras, or other glow-in-the-dark ornamentations are prohibited.
5. No Photography or recording is allowed in the tour.
6. Language: Cantonese / English (Advance arrangement is required and not guaranteed depending on manpower).
7. Whole experiential tour is conducted in complete darkness, please inform our tour guide if you feel uncomfortable, and you will be guided back to the light immediately.
8. We DO NOT recommend the following people to join the tour:
- Aged under 5 (Aged 5-8 MUST be accompanied with an adult [paid visitor])
- With heart disease or related diseases
- With Claustrophobia
- Severe mental illness / mental retardation / autism
- Feeling uncomfortable, taking medicine or alcoholic drinks before tour
9. Visitors will be provided free secure lockers to keep their personal belongings.
10. To provide visitors a comfortable and secure experience in the dark, closed-circuit televisions are in place throughout the Dark Exhibition.
11. Outside food or beverages are not allowed. However, during the Dark Experience, beverages and light snacks will be available for sale. Visitors can purchase them with cash.
12. Please refer DIALOGUE IN THE DARK EXHIBITION POLICIES & SAFETY ADVICE for more informations.