Corporates’ Talents Acquisition
DE Empower: Career Empowerment Platform for People of Differences
Supported by Strategic Partner and Sponsor Lee Hysan Foundation § Managed by Dialogue Experience
* Talents with Disabilities are “People of Differences” (PoDs)
DE Empower collaborates with our Champions* in recruiting and training PoDs of Diploma level or above, including graduates of Visual Impairment, Hearing Impairment, Physical Impairment, Autism, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Learning Disabilities. We have a variety of openings ranging from IT, Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing to Human Resources etc.
*Champions are the participating employers.
DE Empower Champions:
1. ≥ 600 hours on-the-job training & project(s) in dedicated champion’s office
2. ≥ 50 hours personalized inclusive job coaching
3. ≥ 120 hours business projects at Dialogue Experience
4. ≥ 270 hours Business Curriculum Training & Ability Enhancement Training
• 130-hour course covering skills in business communication, leadership and project management
• 140-hour course in career planning, survival skills at workplace, interpersonal skills, etc.
5. Site visits & sharing sessions by business leaders
The 6th cohort of the Program will start on 2nd July 2019, please submit your CV and application to de.empower@dialogue-experience