DE Empower: Career Empowerment Platform for People of Differences
DE Empower: Career Empowerment Platform for People of Differences 體驗期職坊
Supported by Strategic Partner and Sponsor Lee Hysan Foundation ．Managed by Dialogue Experience
DE Empower: Career Empowerment Platform for People of Differences (PoDs*) provides PoDs of Diploma level or above with a 6-month job immersion experience via trainings and real business project to empower them to fit into mainstream employment. By unleashing the potential of PoDs, they can land on a potentially desirable job and develop their own career.
DE Empower features:
- ≥ 270 hours Business Skill Training & Ability Enhancement Training
- 130-hour course which covers skills in business communication, leadership and project management
- 140-hour course in career planning, survival skills at the workplace, interpersonal skills, etc.
- ≥ 120 hours business projects at Dialogue Experience
- ≥ 600 hours on-the-job training & project(s) in dedicated champion office
- ≥ 70 hours personalized job coaching
- Site visits & sharing sessions with business leaders
- Dedicated mentors
DE Empower Champions:
The Program is now open for trainee application. For interested potential candidates,
please submit your CV to email@example.com.
DE Empower starts on:
1st June, 2018 | 1st November, 2018 | 1st June, 2019