Education Experiential Team Workshop - Dark
- Enhance communication skills, empathy, team and self-leadership
- Inspire personal potentials to develop career objectives
- Enhance self-awareness in embracing uncertainties and challenges with positive attitude
- Promote resilience in face of adversity through innovation
The whole workshop lasts for 2 hours. It includes 3 parts, a dark experience, a light experience and a sharing session.
Participants have to cooperate with each other to finish different tasks in the dark proposed by a trainer, so as to challenge participants in problem solving and teamwork when facing difficulties.
After overcoming a series of experiential activities, participants will meet their trainer in the light and share their observations and discoveries with him/her. Lastly, a professional facilitator will help to conclude the whole experience, let participants reflect on their own in different aspects including daily life, workplace and school, so as to encourage them to transform their experience into action.
Education Experiential Team Workshop - Silence
- Enhance self-awareness to understand own strengths, potentials and capabilities
- Enhance resilience and confidence to face challenges in the career development journey
- Enhance the skill of communication and cooperation and engagement with others
- Think out of the box and stimulate creativity
After entering a complete silence and non-verbal world, students will face the challenges and finish the engaging tasks together as a team. Also they will be challenged to let go of the habitual behavior and communicate with others by using body language and facial expression. In these activities, students are engaged in the team tasks, bring out their most creative ideas to find a new way to communicate.
After all activities, our Deaf trainer will then guide students through a reflection on communication and creativity and to build a better way of communication among team and the others.
NGOs, schools and universities (especially for leadership training, schools and organizations retreats, etc.)
Registration & Inquiries
Contact person: Kitty Leung