Dialogue in the Dark Tour
Play Dark, Get Fun!
An experience to see the unseen
Our Exhibition gives you an experience like no other. In this specially constructed pitch-black exhibition, visually impaired guides lead the sighted to ‘see’ the world in a unique and inspirational way.
Get ready to discover the parts of Hong Kong that you have never seen before. And give your eyes a rest as you immerse into complete darkness. In the tour, you will visit five different, authentic settings. Each environment has its own unique texture, sound, smell and even taste. Be prepared to have your senses heightened as you explore these foreign yet familiar places without the help of your eyes.
Our professionally trained visually-impaired tour guides will be leading you through the 75-minute tour. In the dark, your roles will be reversed – the sighted will be led by the visually impaired. We hope that through your exchanges with your tour guide, you will be able to appreciate the world without light, and learn that even without vision, the world is still a beautiful place.
The dark exhibition is a unique and unforgettable journey that brings you not only fun, but also excitement. We hope to challenge your perception towards the visually-impaired, and towards the way you use your senses in your daily life.
Monday to Sunday and public holidays: 10:00 am - 7:30 pm
Dialogue in the dark experiential tour about 75 minutes, one tour every 15 minutes, each tour up to eight people
Sat, Sun &
Full-time student (local and overseas)
Elderly (aged 60 or above)
Adult birthday month discount
People with disabilities
Online Ticket Purchasing Reminders
• Visitors who need wheelchairs are required to reserve manual wheelchair from the venue 2 days in advance. Electric wheelchairs cannot be used in the Dark Exhibition.
• Please select your language preference: English, Mandarin or Cantonese when purchasing tickets
• Upon successful purchase, you should receive 2 emails:
- One is issued by DiD HK Limited. It includes a confirmation reference which serves as an electronic ticket.
- Another one is issued by PayPal. It includes payment confirmation detail.
Check your "SPAM" email if you could not find the above mentioned emails.
Please contact us at (852) 2310 0833 or email@example.com if you do not receive any emails from us or PayPal.
Group TicketingOnline Application Form
Group Tour Special
If you have more than 16 participants, staff will teach you about braille before and after tours depends on time arrangement.
After finishing the tours, a visually impaired tour guide will give participants a 30-minute sharing in the light. The tour guide will share his/her own experience in daily life, participants can also share his/her own ideas with the tour guide as well. We hope to develop participants’ empathy, exclude bias, treasure everything we have and solve problems with positive attitude through the special dark experience and unique sharing session.
Groups with 16 or above participants
1. All visitors are encouraged to arrive 10 minutes prior to the tour time. Welcome Ambassador at front desk will give briefings to visitors before they enter the Exhibition. Late-comers will not be admitted due to the specific set up of the Dark Exhibition.
2. Due to safety reasons, the Dark Exhibition is not recommended for children under the age of 8 and women with 7-month or above pregnancy.
3. As the entire Dark Exhibition is in complete darkness, all light-emitting devices such as watches, mobile phones/blackberries, cameras, or other glow-in-the-dark ornamentations are prohibited.
4. Visitors will be provided free secure lockers to keep their personal belongings.
5. To provide visitors a comfortable and secure experience in the dark, closed-circuit televisions are in place throughout the Dark Exhibition.
6. Outside food or beverages are not allowed. However, during the Dark Experience, beverages and light snacks will be available for sale. Visitors can purchase them with cash.
7. Photography, video camera, and voice recording is not allowed inside the Dark Exhibition.