Starting from 16 March 2019
|Unit B, 7/F, D2 Place 1, 9 Cheung Yee Street, Cheung Sha Wan|
1. Number of participants: a maximum capacity of 8 people per tour, i.e. 4 couples at maximum. And participants must enrol in even numbers.
2. Combination: Couples in a relationship to participate as there will be close interactions during the event.
3. All visitors are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes prior to their ticket time. Late-comers will not be admitted due to the specific set up of the Dark Exhibition.
4. As the entire Dark Exhibition is in complete darkness, all light-emitting devices such as watches, mobile phones/blackberries, cameras, or other glow-in-the-dark ornamentations are prohibited.
5. No Photography or recording is allowed in the tour.
6. Language: Cantonese / English (Advance arrangement is required and not guaranteed depending on manpower).
7. Whole experiential tour is conducted in complete darkness, please inform our tour guide if you feel uncomfortable, and you will be guided back to the light immediately.
8. The following people are NOT allowed to join the tour due to safety issues:
- With heart disease or related diseases
- With Claustrophobia
- Severe mental illness / mental retardation / autism
- Feeling uncomfortable, taking medicine or alcoholic drinks before tour
9. Visitors will be provided free secure lockers to keep their personal belongings.
10. To provide visitors a comfortable and secure experience in the dark, closed-circuit televisions are in place throughout the Dark Exhibition.
11. Outside food or beverages are not allowed. However, during the Dark Experience, beverages and light snacks will be available for sale. Visitors can purchase them with cash.
12. Tickets sold are non-exchangeable, non-refundable after the transaction is completed and void if expired.
13. Please refer DIALOGUE IN THE DARK EXHIBITION POLICIES & SAFETY ADVICE for more informations.
14. For Walk-in enquiries, please call at 2310 0833 for the reservation. We might not be able to arrange extra tours for walk-in participants.